Iskele - Dipkarpas

Between Palm Trees and Prestige: Your Paradise in Jumeirah

Starting from £110,967

Experience the Apex of Luxury Living

Caesar Palm Jumeirah, a spectacular project inspired by Dubai’s finest architectural designs, invites you to immerse yourself in luxury living. Located just 300 meters from the sea, this haven offers a seamless blend of elegance, comfort, and breathtaking views. Our unrivalled facilities, exceptional design, and prime location create an unmatched lifestyle experience.

1 to 2 Bedrooms
Apartments, Studios & Penthouses
Completing in July 2025
24 Floors each Building
Sea View
Mountain View
Close to Amenities
300m to The Beach

Crafted to Perfection

Our complex, consisting of seven 24-floor high-rise buildings, provides a stunning panorama of the Mediterranean Sea, reflecting the best of Dubai’s architectural style. Each building offers a private pool exclusively for residents, accompanied by a luxurious lobby, private facilities such as a state-of-the-art gym, a relaxing lounge, and a co-working area with high-speed internet connection. Whether you desire a studio, 1+1, 2+1 apartment, or a luxurious penthouse, we have the perfect home tailored to your lifestyle at Caesar Palm Jumeirah.

Your investment is secure

Secure Investment
Regulatory Compliance
100% Customer Satisfaction
Flexible Payment Plan

Your Own Slice of Paradise

Every apartment in Caesar Palm Jumeirah boasts a private balcony, offering a unique vista of the sea, the meticulously planned project, or the majestic mountains. Experience the epitome of luxurious living as nature’s grandeur seamlessly blends into your space.

Previous slide
Next slide

Exclusivity Meets Comfort

Caesar Palm Jumeirah offers a plethora of world-class facilities. Enjoy a sun-soaked day at our fully equipped beach, just a short 300-meter stroll away, or take a refreshing dip in the massive communal palm-shaped pool. Relish exquisite fusion cuisine at the “Azul” restaurant by Afik Group or enjoy an evening in our Arabic tents area serving ethnic food, shisha, and cocktails. Engage in water sports, enjoy our fully-equipped outdoor pools, relax in the heated indoor pool with sauna, Jacuzzi, and hammam, or break a sweat at the state-of-the-art Fitness Centre. With a dedicated kid’s game room, a beautiful garden, an aqua park, sports courts, and a BBQ area, there’s something for everyone, all under the safety of 24/7 gated security.

Pool Areas

Waterpark

Fully Equipped Gym

Kids Room

A World at Your Doorstep

Positioned within a 5-minute drive from an array of restaurants, cafes, and shops, Caesar Palm Jumeirah keeps you connected to Dubai’s vibrant lifestyle. Just a stone’s throw away from Long Beach and the center of Iskele, and a mere 15-minute drive from Famagusta, this prime location is the perfect blend of convenience and luxury.

Project Location

Unveiling Dipkarpaz: The Untouched Gem of Iskele, Cyprus

Nestled at the northeastern tip of Cyprus in the region of Iskele, Dipkarpaz is a charming community renowned for its untouched beauty and relaxed pace of life. This seaside town, framed by the shimmering Mediterranean Sea, offers an authentic slice of Cyprus with its rugged landscapes, golden sandy beaches, and azure waters. It’s a place where wild donkeys roam freely amidst olive groves and ancient ruins whisper tales of a bygone era. From its traditional Cypriot taverns serving delicious local cuisine, to the magnificent Apostolos Andreas Monastery, Dipkarpaz offers a serene retreat away from the bustle of city life. Experience a true Cypriot paradise in Dipkarpaz, where nature, history, and culture harmoniously intertwine.

Payment Plan: Financing Tailored for You

At Caesar Palm Jumeirah, we offer three flexible payment options:

Initial Downpayment Plan: Pay 40% upfront, then another 20% in installments until key handover. After receiving your keys, you’ll enjoy a 3-year Rental Guarantee, covering 24% of the payment. The final 16% is paid one year after the Rental Guarantee period in installments.

Long-Term Installment Plan: Make a 30% down payment, then pay off the remaining 70% over 84 months with zero percent interest.

Prepayment Plan with Rental Guarantee: Pay 75% upfront, then settle the remaining 25% until key handover. This plan offers an 8% rental guarantee for three years plus a 6% cashback.

Choose the plan that suits your financial strategy best and make your dream home at Caesar Palm Jumeirah a reality.

Units & Price List

Choose from Studios, 1+1 Apartments, and 2+1 Apartments, each designed with impeccable attention to detail. Experience the pinnacle of elegance and sophistication at Caesar Palm Jumeirah, where every residence offers a lavish living experience. The starting price for each of these property types are:
Unit TypeStarting Price
Studios£117,416
1+1 Apartments£136,500
2+1 Apartments£210,000

Frequently Asked Questions

Initially the buyer reserves his chosen property by signing a Reservation Agreement and paying a reservation fee, in order to remove the property from the market. Then the buyer signs a Sales Agreement noting all particulars of the property transaction, and the contract can be registered by the Lands Registry Office to secure ownership for the buyer. Stage payments then follow as per the Sales Agreement until the delivery date of the property.

Our property payment terms apply to all our developments and depend on the work executed and value provided. The payment terms are shown below as a percentage of the purchase price:

  • Reservation Agreement signature: 5%
  • Sales Agreement signature: 25%
  • Foundation completion: 10%
  • Skeleton completion: 10%
  • Brickwork completion: 10%
  • Plastering completion: 15%
  • Tiling completion: 15%
  • Delivery and handover: 10%

Payments can be made via bank account transfer or Cyprus banker’s draft. Cash, Cyprus cheques and visa payments can also be accepted but only for the purposes of paying the reservation fee.

All our properties can be customized internally according to the requirements, tastes and preferences of our clients, always depending on the stage of construction.

VAT is an acronym for Value Added Tax, known in some countries as goods and services tax (GST), and is payable to the Tax Department of Cyprus. It is levied on the price of the property, and is payable upon the payment of each instalment at the percentage applicable at the time of payment. Currently, VAT on properties in Cyprus is 19%. However, a first time buyer in Cyprus can apply for the reduced rate of 5% on purchasing a property as long as the dwelling is used as the principal and permanent residence of the applicant.

Caesar Palm Jumeirah: The Pinnacle of Modern Luxury in the Heart of Dubai

Compare Listings