Tatlisu - Esentepe

The Elite of Beach Residences – Just for You

Starting from £210,000

Welcome to Babylon Beach Resort Homes: A Slice of Paradise Waiting for You

Immerse yourself in the enchanting world of Babylon Beach Resort Homes. This exclusive housing project is not merely a home, but a lifestyle teeming with elegance, comfort, and the serene embrace of nature.

1 to 5 Bedrooms
Villas & Apartments
Completing in December 2026
434 Units
Sea View
Mountain View
Close to Amenities
Direct Access to the Beach

Set in an Enchanted Location: Where Scenic Wonders Converge

Perched on 80 hectares of pristine land in the picturesque area of Tatlısu, Babylon Beach Resort Homes offers an unrivalled beachfront living experience. Here, the captivating views of the Mediterranean Sea harmonize perfectly with the majestic silhouette of the Five Finger Mountains, painting a backdrop that will leave you breathless. The nearby Hawaii Homes and Bahamas Homes complexes are within a stone’s throw, offering Babylon homeowners free access to enjoy an expanded lifestyle offering.

Previous slide
Next slide

Your investment is secure

Secure Investment
Regulatory Compliance
100% Customer Satisfaction
Flexible Payment Plan

A New Dimension of Luxury: A Tale of Two Phases

Comprising a total of 434 high-standard units spread across two distinct phases, Babylon Beach Resort Homes is the epitome of diversity and luxury.

 

Phase 1 encapsulates the “Ready to Move” concept, featuring 289 units ranging from contemporary 1+1 apartments to 5+1 villas, some of which embrace a boutique hotel concept. Each unit promises beachfront living at its finest, merging unique, modern design with unrivalled sea views.

 

Phase 2 further elevates the lifestyle experience with 145 units, designed around an elevated hill structure for enhanced views. This phase offers a broad spectrum of homes, from 1+1 garden apartments to 2+1 loft penthouses and spacious 2-3 bedroom bungalows.

Revel in Unmatched Amenities: Bringing Your Desires to Life

Babylon Beach Resort Homes promises a lifestyle imbued with leisure and relaxation. Take a refreshing dip in the indoor heated pool, rejuvenate your senses at our Spa featuring Sauna, Hamam, and massage facilities, or maintain your fitness goals at our state-of-the-art Gym. Experience culinary delights at our Restaurant, and enjoy unforgettable cinematic nights at our Beach Cinema. Our outdoor yoga facility and watersports amenities add an invigorating touch to your beachfront living experience.

Project Location

Discover Tatlisu: A Haven of Natural Splendor in Kyrenia, Cyprus

Cradled between the turquoise Mediterranean Sea and the majestic Kyrenian mountain range, Tatlisu in Kyrenia, Cyprus, is a picturesque retreat that perfectly blends natural splendor and a serene lifestyle. Famous for its pristine beaches, lush greenery, and olive groves, Tatlisu’s beauty is complemented by a scattering of ancient ruins that whisper tales of the island’s rich past. Whether you’re exploring local hiking trails, indulging in fresh seafood at quaint coastal eateries, or simply basking in the calm brought by the gentle sea breeze, Tatlisu offers an enchanting experience for those seeking tranquility amidst nature’s bounty. Come and create your own memories in this tranquil Cypriot paradise!

An Abode of Elegance: Impeccably Crafted Homes

Each home at Babylon Beach Resort Homes is a testament to fine living, equipped with modern furniture, top-notch kitchen appliances, high-end bathroom fittings, and a state-of-the-art key card system. These high standards are complemented by a host of maintenance and service offerings, including pool maintenance, cleaning, professional repairs, and inspections, ensuring a hassle-free living experience.

Payment Plans

We understand that investing in your dream home should be as comfortable as living in it. That’s why we offer an attractive payment plan – secure your unit with a deposit of £5,000, pay 35% of the price upon signing the contract, and comfortably distribute the remaining 65% from January 2024 until the key handover in December 2026. 

Units & Price List

CC Tower presents a stunning array of residential options. Choose from shop/office loft apartments, 1+1, 2+1, 3+1 apartments, and 2+1, 3+1 duplex penthouses. Each unit is a masterpiece of modern architecture and design, making it an ideal investment or a personal haven.

The starting price for each of these property types are:

Phase 1

Unit TypeStarting Price
1+1 Gardens£217,000
1+1 Penthouses£229,000
5+1 Apartments£2,500,000

Phase 2

Unit TypeStarting Price
1+1 Gardens£210,000
1+1 Penthouses£278,000
2+1 Loft£350,000
2+1 Apartments£604,000
3+1 Apartments£699,000

Suntara Properties: Your Dreams, Our Commitment

Compare Listings